With its humble beginning in 2009, SASS progressed to become
incorporated in January 2010 as a private limited company. Further, in
December 2011 SASS was awarded with the Licence to run as an Authorised
Security Service Provider for all of the State of Maharashtra. In
January 2013 SASS was awarded an ISO 9001: 2008 Certification for its
Quality Management System.
In 2014 SASS diversified its portfolio to adapt to the various
prerequisites & expectations of Integrated Facility Management Services,
thereby providing a one-stop solution to all the customer needs of
With the combined strength and experience of SASS, you will enjoy
reduced costs and a healthier facility.
Working with SASS means being
able to rely on the fact that the job will be done right and that any
concerns will receive immediate attention. More than that, you'll
benefit from our time-tested process of constant quality monitoring and
Our Vision is to be the world leader in facility maintenance and
Our Mission is to maximize each client's competitive position by
providing innovative solutions and value-added services in a way that
exceeds their quality expectations.
The USP of our company is "SARVATRA SAMPOORNA UNNATI"
which we aim to achieve for respective services as under:
- Security Services - " SARVATRA SAMPOORNA UNNATI "
- Cleaning Services - " SARVATRA SAMPOORNA SWACHATA "
- Catering Services - " SARVATRA SAMPOORNA SANTUSHTI "
- Facility Services - " SARVATRA SAMPOORNA SAHAJATA "
- Support Services - " SARVATRA SAMPOORNA SAHYOG "
- Property Services - " SARVATRA SAMPOORNA SUNDARTA "
We recognize the vital role of each employee. Thus, we will
develop and maintain a total quality culture that facilitates each
employee's drive for excellence. We believe that all of us are
- 1) Creating customer delight
- 2) Superior quality
- 3) Continuous improvement
- 4) Teamwork
To continually improve our environmental performance by:
- 1) Complying with applicable laws and other requirements both
legal and voluntary.
- 2) Establishing policies and objectives that have a lesser or
reduced effect on human health and the environment when compared with
alternative products or services that serve the same purpose.
- 3) Helping our clients meet their environmental goals and objectives.